There are a variety of marketing avenues to reach the RMEL community. RMEL offers traditional paid advertising as well as other traditional and non-traditional methods.
RMEL Champions Program
The RMEL Champions Program provides different benefits depending on the level at which you sign-up. Benefits such as:
- banner advertising on www.RMEL.org
- your company brochures distributed at RMEL events
- sign with your company name at RMEL events
Published once a year, typically in January.
- Put your company ad in the RMEL irectory.
- Advertising coordinated by Naylor.
- Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising information.
RMEL Electric Energy Magazine
Published three or four times a year.
Members are eligible to purchase exhibit space at the RMEL Spring Electric Management, Engineering and Operations Conference. Sign up when registering for the spring conference. Spots filled on a first come, first served basis. RMEL Champions are notified in February to register and then a week later the rest of the vendor members are advised about getting registered. Diamond and Platinum Champion members will be able to select their booth space location.
Open vendor announcements are offered at select RMEL Conferences.
Any registered vendor is invited to make a short announcement on their company, new products, technologies or informational updates. Five minutes or less per vendor, please! Announcements may include showing a product sample but not videos and power point slides.
Write an Article
For the RMEL magazine or RMEL e-newsletter. Contact email@example.com.
Make a Presentation
Make a presentation on requested subject, interesting topic at most all RMEL events
- Breaks at all RMEL events allow you to connect with your peers
- Registration List with your name and contact information are distributed at all RMEL events
- Meals provide opportunity to meet fellow peers