Exponential Engineering Company (EEC) is an employee owned company with a 28 year history of serving clients in the electric utility industry. Our engineers, technical staff and administrative staff comprise a professional team that is dedicated to providing responsive and personalized service to our clients. At EEC, we take great pride in our employees, and promote a healthy work/life balance. All employees are encouraged to continue learning through our professional development program for both technical and business-related content. We are a big family at EEC, and through the ups and downs, we are there for each other.
- Employer 100% paid employee Health Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k Plan and Annual Profit Sharing Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Plans
- Supplemental Insurance packages available through Aflac
We are looking for a mid-level Electrical Engineer with solid substation and T&D design experience to join our design team. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and quality driven, have a minimum of ten years design experience, and be able to work within a small, fast-paced work environment. A four-year accredited BSEE degree and Colorado P.E. are required. Some specific responsibilities will include:
- Complete full substation and/or Transmission and Distribution design, and in some cases provide commissioning services.
- Work closely with our CAD Designers to create a full drawing package:
- Protection One-Line Diagram
- General Arrangement
- Section Views
- Bus Material List
- Connection Details and Material List
- Grounding Plan, Details and Material List
- Conduit Plan and Details
- Cable and Conduit Schedule
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Fence Plan and Details
- Site Lighting Plan
- Lightning Protection Plan
- Three-Line Diagrams
- Protection Relay Schematics
- Wiring Diagrams
- Manage projects and coordinate sub-consultant work.
- Maintain positive and productive communication with the clients
- Market to new and existing clients
Salary Range $80K to $130K
Apply by contacting Greta Bodenham at email@example.com or at www.exponentialengineering.com/careers.