What is the purpose of the RMEL Career Center?
- Provide workforce assistance to those already in the electric energy industry
- Attract and develop new talent to the electric energy workforce
- Expand recruiting efforts for the electric energy industry
Who can post a job?
All electric energy affiliated companies are welcome to post a job. You do not have to be an RMEL Member to post a job. Both utilities and vendors are invited to participate.
What jobs can be posted?
Any job can be posted. However, RMEL primarily focuses on:
- All jobs in an electric utility
- All jobs in an electric energy vendor or consultant company
- Trade, technical, engineering personnel
- Management, non-technical and non-engineering personnel
How much does it cost to post a job?
All listings are posted for a 30-day time period. The fee structure is:
RMEL Members: $200
If you are interested in joining RMEL, please review membership information and download an application.
How do I edit my job listing?
If you need to make any changes, please contact RMEL to make the revision for you.